|Concentration (% m/m)||>30||>35||>50||>60||>70|
|Acidity (% H2SO4)||<0,04||<0,04||<0,04||<0,045||<0,045|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
- Industry of Textile: As a bleaching agent.
- Industry of Pulp and Paper: As a bleaching agent.
- Industry of Chemistry: In oxidation and hydroxylation reaction; also in the production of organic/inorganic peroxy compound like perasetic acid, sodium perborate, sodium percarbonate and calcium peroxide.
- Industry of Environmental Chemicals: Waste water treatment; as a detoxifying agent and provides dissolved oxygen.
- Food Processing: Sterilization of packaging of milk, fruit, juices etc.
- Industry of Pharmaceutical: Topical antiseptic and contact lens cleaner.
- Industry of Cosmetic: Hair bleaching and dye setting through oxidation.
- Industry of Mining: Removing poisonous effects of different mines.
- Industry of Metallurgy: Forming of metallic surface.
- Industry of Pool Chemical: Water cleaning and recovery.
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE TDS