Ferric III Chloride (FeCl3), Aluminum Sulfate, Polialuminum Chloride are used as inorganic coagulants in municipal drinking water and wastewater treatment, industrial process water and wastewater treatment plants. Ak-Kim produces inorganic coagulants in its high technology facilities at 3 different locations. Ak-Kim establishes Ferric III Chloride facilities abroad. The Company has been exporting its know-how of technologies since 2002. Ak-Kim is the leading producer in Turkey with its most diverse water solutions product range.
Advantages of Inorganic Coagulants
- They ensure that colloidal impurities in water are precipitated by coagulation and removed from water.
- By increasing the quality of water, they supply to get appropriate water parameters such as TSS, COD, phosphorus, turbidity, etc.
- They are used in conventional pre-treatment systems to reduce the load and extend the life of advanced treatment systemsin the process.
- They provide high performance treatment at low cost.
- Our product range makes it easy to find solution alternatives according to the type of water pollution.
For more information about our products, please contact us.